This is a story that I had to tell my niece. This isn’t something new, but the story of a neighbor who was on the fence about his dog peeing on the grass. His dog, a shaggy-coated, white boxer, would pee in the grass and it would ruin it. And then the neighbors would have a very heated discussion about it, which is exactly what this story is about.

There are plenty more stories like this out there, but this one’s definitely my favorite. The neighbor was a well-known dog-peeing expert, and he was pretty pissed. I think we’re all pretty pissed, too, but this story takes it to an extreme level.

The story takes on a dark, disturbing tone, and we’re not sure exactly what is going on but it’s definitely getting a lot closer to the truth. Apparently the dog poop is actually a virus that can be spread through food, and the local people have no idea how to stop it. They’ve got a quarantine and a quarantine, but the virus is only contagious to dogs, and there are no cures for it. The only thing that can be done is to get rid of the poop.

The story takes on a dark tone and looks like it is getting very close to the truth. I can’t wait to see what’s coming next.

I mean, this is a great story and I can’t wait to see how the devs will handle it. It’s a shame that this is the first time that a dog poop virus has been taken out of this world.

As it turns out, dogs are not the only animals that are going to be affected by this virus. Grass, especially green grass, is going to be affected too. It all boils down to how you treat these creatures. If you go out and buy a ton of seeds, then its like spraying your lawn with herbicide. If you don’t care about the grass, then you can just spray water on it.

It’s like the old saying goes, “If you can’t be arsed, be quiet.” It’s really not in the best interests of your animal buddies to be inconvenienced as a result of this bug.

This is just the latest in a long line of pet-related disasters. The biggest pet-related disaster is probably pet pee, but this is also a bad idea especially if you do not have a pet. When you flush something down the toilet, it’s almost always in the wrong place. Pet pee is the most common reason for toilet flushes to go wrong. Its basically a huge source of bacteria, which is why the toilet industry is so protective of it.

If your pet has a bad habit, it’s best to deal with the situation as quickly as possible, but make sure that you aren’t the one who gets hurt. So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting hurt, but that may not always be the case. One person got hit with a large poop, but it hasn’t been reported.

According to the dog’s owner, the poop was on their lawn, not the neighborhood’s, so no one was hurt.

Leave a comment